(click link for photo album)start at $110
(and up, depending on features)


Everything Bag (click link for photo album)
- one bag only - $50
- one bag with p clamps or hose clamp mount - $60

Bar bag with pocket $75

Check out the Product Picture Album
Contact me at jeremycleaveland@gmail.com for questions or to order.

Payment can be sent via paypal to this email. I do not accept credit cards. Cash/check is fine too. Prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Sewing Machine!

Well, I finally broke down and got a bigger, stronger sewing machine. This guy is one step away from an industrial machine, while still being portable. Perfect for my needs right now. Yesterday I got to crank out a 22" Karate Monkey bag and a custom narrow bar bag (for road drops) on it, and it works great. Its nice having a big motor and a real walking foot.
Its a Sailrite Ultrafeed LSZ-1



Got the binding foot with it to put interior binding on faster and more accurately!

Then after sewing I drove out to Fruita and rode techy singletrack for a few hours. Its been way too long since I've ridden dirt....


Over spring break last week I got to go for a nice trip with my amazing girlfriend and her dad!




Well, time to stop procrastinating from my lab report. Only 7 more weeks until I'm halfway through enginerd school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a impressive front tire. What size is it? Does it help with the ride?

-Steve R.